OFF: I beg to differ...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 3 14:03:49 EDT 2009

oh this is so weird.
I was considering an apology to Steve for my making fun of the word (over
the years) and not taking to it (over the years). I also did not know Steve
at all and that he coined it. I have also come upon that cooking pot
definition myself!!!
but now, if F/I has borrowed your term Steve, you've hit paydirt for sure.
I was always fond of the "out of space and time" LP, whch I  think may have
recently hit CD, not positive.
try that one!!!
ps-I always heard it with an "ahh"