OFF: I beg to differ...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 3 14:48:21 EDT 2009

Oh well thanks then, as I wasn't going to ask Nik's infuriator (is it really
_THAT_ lucrative?), to remove my reviews of Revolution and Rebllion (I think
that's it) from his site anyway...(if he hasn't already)
on a personal note, steve (P), I couldn' watch the robot movie as my
computer couldn't cope......the same problems as always
your simply too adavanced for me