in Kansas City, MO

Brad Dahl dahl at WIRELESSBEEHIVE.COM
Mon Oct 5 18:16:44 EDT 2009

> Things off to a rocky start.  There was some drunk guy in the audience who
> kept yelling "Where's Allen?"  and "Play Sun Jester', you
> jerks!"  Finally the guy climbed up on stage, and Eric went all
> Pete Townsend on him and whaled him with a guitar.  A riot
> broke out, and ...

John Swartz was there?  :)

Great review, Jeff.

I've enjoyed BOC live from 1975 to 2000 whatever.  Yeah, it's not the
original guys and we will probably never see that again, but how cool it is
that Eric and Buck keep it going.  As long as they are not embarrassing
themselves, I say "more power to them".  Who knows how much longer they can
keep it going.  I hope I'm still rocking when I'm their age.

Yeah, Buck is rarely animated and I'm sure not every gig is a shining
moment.  He is still one of the best out there.

> Oh, and a message to the guy who yells out "REAPER!  DON'T FEAR THE
> REAPER!" between every song?   Shut up.  They'll get to it, ass-hat.

There is always one at every gig.  At least he wasn't yelling "Freebird"!

Brad, in Utah

Oh yeah, sorry about busting your balls, John, but I know as a fellow bass
player and super cool dude, you can take it