BOC: Mohegan Sun Setlist

Rus Hall buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 10 23:13:24 EDT 2009

The Red and the Black

Before the Kiss, A Redcap

Burning for You

Cities on Flame

Shooting Shark

The Vigil

ME-262

Stone of Love!!!

Black Blade

Last Days of May

Godzilla

Reaper

Buck is sporting a beard and looks more like Joe Bouchard now.

"Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you are a mile away, and they have no shoes." -- Jack Handey "The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling." -- Paula Poundstone"If I can make just one person laugh, I am already doing better than Tony Danza." -- Emo PhillipsMagister Mundi sum!