Barney Bubbles Memorial Concert and Imperial Pompadours CD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 30 08:52:27 EDT 2009

well, as the techies thread will ferrit out,  it's no wonder my new (gifted)
(but new) cheap-ass turn-table is a spiritual matter, and quite the
rebellious one (my fave part), completre with intermission if desired.
Riding this new wave of vinyl resurgence which may have been brought about
by simple greed and people's want to 'pose' more stuff, is no other than my
local record dealer who was likely the best source of CD's here in
Texas....and now there's not a CD in sight there and he's pullin' $1000.00 +
per day....solo....
So anyway, what I love about this, is that you must have finally been into
your mum's basement or located whatever shady character from the past to get
your LP back, and now that you've commited it to archival digital format, if
you've not returned it to it's sleeve and it's going into paper, PLEASE
return it very carefully and contact me off-list about the details....
I will require all future RFM releases pressed in wax, and come to think of
it you'll get rich pulling this off so just hand over the LP
you have my address but if you need it again don't hesitate asking