Porchester, Hawkfans galore

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 1 07:42:41 EDT 2009

Jon!  Glad you wrote, I was trying to draw up a list of the people I
talked to, and realizing that my infernally awful memory was already
conflating those who were on BOC-L, vs the yahoo list, or even just
other Hawkwind fans who don't do the online thing at all...

Pleasure to meet you (again).

Steve