40th anniversary Gig

Theodore O Jackson tjackson at SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 1 11:38:44 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of Chris Warburton
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:25 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: 40th anniversary Gig

Buck was certainly using a Pod when they played at the stables a couple
of years back, though I did wonder if it was because of the small size
of the venue - it ain't really big enough to crank a full rig right up
without stunning the ushers into a semi-coma!

Far as I know he's been doing that for a long time,
easily 10 years.  It gives you a lot of flexibility,
and also, since BÖC don't transport amps any more,
the POD ensures a consistent tone if the rental amps
aren't all that, sound-wise...

tj