Boc: BOC Cleveland Ohio Show

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Sep 1 11:44:17 EDT 2009

On 01 Sep 2009, at 09:32, Theodore O Jackson wrote:
> Those 2 CDs were great because
> the band resisted the urge to copy old stuff.  Then
> again, some of the new material was pretty lame too.
> I doubt half the songs on those 2 discs could have made
> the cut for a CD in the old days...

Yeah, HF and CotHM recalled the likes of RbN and CN more than ST or
FoUO!  I just don't think that their hearts are in it.  Or Buck and
Eric by themselves can't turn out the necessary volume of good
songs.  There were more songwriters in or associated with the band
back in the day, and taking the best from all of all them was
sufficient to produce some quite good albums quite a lot of the time.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson