HW: Re Hawkwind at Porchester Hall

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 3 01:55:11 EDT 2009

So, Al Bouchard expected me to look like Sandy Pearlman.
http://homepage.mac.com/blackmarketclash/Bands/Clash/recordings/1978/78-01-26%20Lanchester/78%2000%2001%20PHOTO%20SANDY%20PEARLMAN.jpg

Carl Anderson expected me to look like Dave Wyndorf.  ;-)
http://images.coveralia.com/audio/m/Monster_Magnet-Powertrip-Frontal.jpg
...although these days, I sort of do ;-)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2608604678_541b78f7d6_b.jpg

Dare I ask what you expected me to look like?  LOL!

Steve