Hawkwind 40 Porchester Hall

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 4 08:46:38 EDT 2009

Oh and it was also great meeting Alan of Tangledwoof, who I expected
to be a guy with a full professional photographer's rig!  Alan, I'm
still flatly amazed that you get the kind of shots you do with that
consumer grade camera - Tangled Woof captures the look and feel of a
Hawkwind concert better than any site I know (it's where I point
people to when ask me "so what's supposed to be so special about this
light show I keep hearing about?").  I'm looking forward to seeing
what you got this time...  :)

Steve