Shonen Knife tribute to BOC

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Fri Sep 4 12:22:52 EDT 2009

I bought the 45 because it was BOC related and then I got intrigued.
I had a customer at the time who had a secretary that was here from Japan
studying (she was about 19) and I gave her a tape of the 45.  She brought
me a Shonen Knife CD the next day and a transalation of the BOC song.  I
think I bought two other CDs as well.
They are a fun band!

As for the misplaced Jingoism...yeah, we have that problem here, and not
just in the southern states.  I'm from NJ (20 minutes outside of
Manhattan) and when I first went to visit friends from Texas I called
'Yankee' a lot by the locals.

   --EF

--
Until Further Notice, I am Unique