Shonen Knife tribute to BOC

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sat Sep 5 08:24:15 EDT 2009

I have a vague feeling I have this track on a Shonen Knife CD -- or
maybe a studio version?  I now have all my CDs "in da house" again,
though I haven't finished digitizing (and, thereby, reacquainting
myself with) them all, and this is one of those that still awaits the
ripping treatment.

I did see them live in Boston some time back in the 90s (when they
were still a complete 3-piece).  Great, very high energy gig!  I
think I got a autographs, too ... but I'd have to check that CD!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson