(was OFF)Re: Be Seeing You?

Sybaelle crimsonmirrors at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 15 20:23:34 EDT 2009

In other words you want Grand Theft Auto with all the cheats.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:25 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: (was OFF)Re: Be Seeing You?

On 8/21/09, Paul Mather <paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu> wrote:

> On Aug 21, 2009, at 3:27 AM, mike coleman wrote:
>
> Having just been gifted a nice new big one, and the thrill of refusing to
>> chase a goverment coupon to get a digital converter so I can watch it
>> waning, I'm thinking erasable coloured markers might be the next logical
>> step......
>>

> You've missed the boat my old friend.  The deadline for applying for a
> coupon was 31st July. So, unless your powers of forgery are good, it looks
> like you've missed out on the $40 bung.

But not any longer......having just passed on a coupon handout, I continued
on my rebellion course. Free combobulator being delivered in short order.
What I want now, is a video-game like device to cause explosions and various
nasty things at any given push of a button or 2 , so I can nuke the image
and the audio too.......maybe a little gun to shoot at the people on the
screen