HAWKWIND - Warrior.. / Japan Picture disc LP ULTRA RARE

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 25 02:45:12 EDT 2009

KO
I ma gnikaerb ecnelis tuoba siht meti, hcihw I was tuoba a keew oga eud ot
ym llew-detcennoc erutan (hsulb), tub ym noitamrofni si yzzuf dna
detimil.......
Eht ruomur si tsuj 001 seipoc edam....

This posting was in my spam folder which has me baffled as I do not put
forum members into spam
(puts imaginary but certainly un-named hand on chin)
Mike