SV: HAWKWIND - Warrior.. / Japan Picture disc LP ULTRA RARE

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Fri Sep 25 07:41:20 EDT 2009

Lol, thats a nice way way of saying it's too freaking expensive,
although if it is the real deal and there are only 100 copies, then then
perhaps thats not too much money ;-)

Very Pretty anyway.

Rich W.