SV: HAWKWIND - Warrior.. / Japan Picture disc LP ULTRA RARE

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 25 15:32:31 EDT 2009

> It sure is pretty, but I'll go for a regular japan LP that probably sounds
> better than this one.
>
> Cheers
>
> Me too. and I did,  thank god I actually pulled the japanese sellers "heart
> strings" to such extent that he went and bought me a replacement "astounding
> sounds" for the one that got ruined because he didn't listen to my repeated
> PLEADING for a big box....

I almost had to visit a hospital........
I donlt know this but I wonder if that Warrior is 180 gram, I know the Alien
Autopsy boot was, I think they might be pressing well these days but I have
NO idea about this one......in the past I always considered pic discs to be
somewhat second-rate at playing, compared to black, etc/////