HW: Levitation 3CD set

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 28 10:57:09 EDT 2009

Oh wow. ?This sounds superb!

I was hoping it wouldn't be in one of those bulky plastic CD cases.

I can't wait for this to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. I am on leave now so it will be on as soon as I receive it.

Thanks for the info Iain.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: iainferguson at AOL.COM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:50
Subject: Re: HW: Levitation 3CD set

 Hi Steve,

Its rather lovely......

3 CD's, with a few postcards a 30 odd page booklet that has the 1980 program in
it and a 7 page essay from our very own Brian Tawn ( not read yet as listening
to album whilst working),?

Each CD is in its own printed cardboard sleeve, and the whole lot is in a hard
cardboard case, the type that reel to reel tapes used to be packed in (for those
old enough to remember them)..

iain