HW: Alan Davey Website

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Sep 29 10:51:18 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Just to let you know, there's a new website just launched for Alan Davey: www.alandaveymusic.com and a special offer on the 1st 50 orders through the new site, so worth getting along and registering there (find the register link at the bottom of the home page). You can order the new AD solo album, Eclectic Devils, there.

Eclectic Devils has been getting some very strong reviews, including a three-star review in Record Collector and a fantastic four-star review from Oz Hardwick in the latest R2 (Rock N Reel) (where I can also be found singing the praises of Hall & Oates' 'Along the Red Ledge' LP, but I'm off-topic now!!).

Ian