HW: Alan Davey Website

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Sep 29 20:12:31 EDT 2009

My problems are unique, since I can't use anything graphic being blind.  I
think I can only access the front page with my reader, and everything
layered below that I can't find.  I  hope in time the site will be more
blind friendly.  If there are direct links to music, or ordering that would
be much easier.

Mary
This is all I get. When I try to use the "Links list," that does me no good,
I only have 2 choices, 1 being to make contact, and I don't even know what
the other link is for.  It's obviously a problem with my reader.

C#
VB.Net
ASP.Net
Javascript
AJAX
MapBasic
MapXtreme
RoutingJServer
MySQL
Oracle

Currently working on the National FiReControl Project developing mainly web
apps and web and Windows services, particularly in the area of road routing
and GIS.

Imass Ltd
Northumbria House
Regent Centre