HW:BBC release-expanded to further OFF SH commenting

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 3 20:33:37 EDT 2010

I think they were still trooping around the property when I BLASTED the
Steve Hillage official BBC performance followed by the 77 BBC show, of which
I have a great boot CD, but SADLY left the transcription LP at my old
home.....got a 79 one though...
anyway, I think it may have been spot-on perfect....
cheers
ps-the kids outside leap and play with all this stuff going
it was so enjoyable loud on a sunny Texas day I think I need to hear the
other one before I go to bed.