Fwd: Re: Hawkwind tribute

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 4 17:25:54 EDT 2010

I forwarded this thread to a friend who's not on the BOC/HW list, likes HW a
lot though. This is what he says:

>I know Minsk and Neurosis, Steve Von Till's main band.  They're both
deliberate, textural bands that >conceivably owe something to Hawkwind.
 Mid-period Neurosis is pretty heavy, and their last was pretty good >too.

>________
>Come, gents, let us imbibe sugar water and enjoy this so-called "jazz"
music.

You know who I'd like to hear or have heard doing some HW covers? I'll tell
you: Alien Sex Fiend.
--