HW:BBC release

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 5 13:09:00 EDT 2010

so to further clarify, to the majority of us, we always felt the bootlegs
were the _proper_ CD's for this sonically, since they sound like the actual
LP's and original broadcast. So if losing the "pops and clicks" that can be
heard on "Space Rock from London" and "Space London" as well as gaining a
sonic threshold improvment is appealing to you as it was to me, this disc is
for you.
I had forgotten (by a blessing) that the BBC jumped all over me when I was
in England with their cameras regarding my LP, but it ended up on the
cutting room floor. What would have been really entertaining is if somebody
did a blood-alcohol check on me during the "interview".
They would have said "oh my god!!  he should be dead"
I think I blew it (aside from being drunk beyond drunk with a really bad
haircut) when I let loose that I had 2 of the LPs....
I think there's more than 24 copies "out there"