Hawkwind Brew

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 5 14:16:38 EDT 2010

insect.brain at GMAIL.COM writes:

It's  come to my attention that the "kids" on the other Hawkwind forum  are
buzzing about Hawkwind brew again.

I notice you don't put a name to your posts "Insect Brain", but that thread
 was possibly started by me.
Far from a "kid" I can assure you. Kids drink fosters. We are talking
quality real ale here not some poncy over adverised dead product full of stuff
that the human body shouldn't ingest.
As for your "politically incorrect" comment... political correctness is
bollocks! Absolute bollocks!
We live in such a mamby pamby state now because of the PC societyand the
helath and safety mob. I'd be happy if the lot of them f***ed off into a  big
hole where they could feel safe and politically correct together... and
shove a few Jehovahs Witnesses in there too.

End of rant.
If you want to check the Programme for the Wetherspoon beer festival, you
can view and save a PDF of it here:
_http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/promotions/real-ale-festival/real-ale-festival-2010.pdf_
(http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/promotions/real-ale-festival/real-ale-festival-2010.pdf)

Enjoy life unfettered by political correctness. What they say in public
isn't whar they mean, or even what they do.

Steve.