Hawkwind Brew

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 5 14:24:57 EDT 2010

Oh god-----
before I even read this-
i almost apologized about the "kid" comment. It was me showing bitterness
that I am disallowed on that forum and was NOT a poke at ANY FANS.
Also, the whole ayahuasca thing was something I'd like to have posted there,
but couldn't, so thus took it here!!!~
NOT actually a poke at drinking at all.
ENTERTAINMENT SO*  I HOPED!!!*