Hawkwind Brew

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 5 14:36:12 EDT 2010

Nor do I SEE ANYHTING on that forum, because I respect that Bob Lenon
doesn't want me on there and it is too depressing not being able to
participate. Had I known you started the thread it would have scared me from
doing the post. I simply get told about certain things there, usually
useless info being the kollektor that I am.
God I wish I had somebody to get drunk with.

On 4/5/10, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also reckoned that type of brew might make Stacia's hand-semantics
> decipherable!!!
> I just KNOW there's a message there!~!!
>

>  On 4/5/10, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Oh god-----
>> before I even read this-
>> i almost apologized about the "kid" comment. It was me showing bitterness
>> that I am disallowed on that forum and was NOT a poke at ANY FANS.
>> Also, the whole ayahuasca thing was something I'd like to have posted
>> there, but couldn't, so thus took it here!!!~
>> NOT actually a poke at drinking at all.
>> ENTERTAINMENT SO*  I HOPED!!!*
>>

>> On 4/5/10, StevePXR5 at aol.com <StevePXR5 at aol.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> In a message dated 05/04/2010 05:48:40 GMT Daylight Time,
>>> insect.brain at GMAIL.COM writes:
>>>
>>> It's  come to my attention that the "kids" on the other Hawkwind
>>> forum  are
>>> buzzing about Hawkwind brew again.
>>>

>>> I notice you don't put a name to your posts "Insect Brain", but that
>>> thread
>>> was possibly started by me.
>>> Far from a "kid" I can assure you. Kids drink fosters. We are talking
>>> quality real ale here not some poncy over adverised dead product full of
>>> stuff
>>> that the human body shouldn't ingest.
>>> As for your "politically incorrect" comment... political correctness is
>>> bollocks! Absolute bollocks!
>>> We live in such a mamby pamby state now because of the PC societyand the
>>> helath and safety mob. I'd be happy if the lot of them f***ed off into
>>> a  big
>>> hole where they could feel safe and politically correct together... and
>>> shove a few Jehovahs Witnesses in there too.
>>>
>>> End of rant.
>>> If you want to check the Programme for the Wetherspoon beer festival, you
>>> can view and save a PDF of it here:
>>> _
>>> http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/promotions/real-ale-festival/real-ale-festival-2010.pdf_
>>> (