Princess Valhalla Hawkwind

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 6 04:27:50 EDT 2010

That link caused minor/severe agitation, I nearly accidentally
downloaded a complete PDF when clicking on a picture of the comic but
canceled it at seriously 98%, 1 second to finish. It was all just a
few seconds, even. Then it was OK again, all along I knew of the
Internet sometime being just the sick donkey-humping-disaster it
always can still throw a curve , Hawkwind considered there's
coincidences with a name like that & the "fantasy" genre, I can also
accept there's freaks with colored pencils who made $1.99 in 1982,
they could have probably also read something by Michael Moorcock. I
follow the Prime Directive to not interfere and move on, ask no
questions, inferior race they are.

--