Atomhenge May Releases and BBC 1972

John Majka john.majka at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 6 17:30:07 EDT 2010

Hmmm... quite disappointing about the bonus tracks on Xenon Codex.  I also
have those outtakes, and they're really quite good.  "Hole in the Sky" is a
nice alternate version of "The War I Survived."  Huw's alternate "Lost
Chronicles" is another particularly exciting one....  It does make one
wonder how much remains in the vaults, despite the extra tracks on the
reissues.  I suspect there are reels and reels of Hawkwind jams out there
waiting to be unearthed.
John Majka

>Re White Zone it is the original album and no bonus cuts.

I received a note of the track list for Xenon as follows. I was surprised at
the bonus cuts as I have a boot of some out-takes.

I am informed that they do not have access to any out takes from this
session and the bonus live cuts appeared on undisclosed files originally.

*Bonus live tracks:*
11.   Ejection
12.   Motorway City
13.   Dragons and Fables