Marshans deliver tech secrets to the uk...final proof

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 10 21:44:41 EDT 2010

when I went to open this, I figured if there were any truth in it Britain
would have gained knowledge of exotic bra designs from Phobosian females,
and feminine hygiene tricks...
you see, this is the trouble with earthlings. Depleted uranium this,
depleted uranium that, missile, probe, projectile, drill, military
application, military application, gimme, gimme, gimmee.
Never happy with what you've got and not really SEEKING TRUTH.
If you were on the correct frequency, and WERE the new age like the 7th day
aquarius I am, then you'd be more concerned with personal conduct and
friendly relations, and furthermore capable of revealing the title to the
forthcoming new Hawkwind studio album like myself.
If only your pneumatic drills were _spiritual_, you could be true crazy
persons.