(NIK) The Moor + Nik Turner + Knut Gerwers

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 11 21:58:54 EDT 2010

I played one of the CDs just the other day, and the Angels Of Death cover
popped out like magic of the moment-
While my expertise with bands outside of Hawkwind is certainly very small
compared to many here, I always valued the 2 CDs I have by these guys a cut
above so many others-
worthy stuff~~~