this

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 14 03:46:02 EDT 2010

I'm glad to inform you that my feeling stupid about making it seem like I
thought the "Martian Disco Stomp" was done by actual martians (althought I
haven't seen NoTH's VID since?), when I meant it is going on wholesale right
here on mother earth, and I just hope you now are not bothered that this
conversation was on a "hot mic" by my blunder so before they drag me off
with the hook I'll cram in that Born To Go would have been my real choice
but it's too serious and my better sense tells me that it might be "laughed
at" and the receiving intelligence might just think "yeah, Born to Go right
into my little fingers here as I cause another of your toys to wink
out....hehehehehe"....
I think it might just be my bedttime so have a nice meeting and until I meet
anyone again I bid you:
Green Green GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN (tibetan bell) RING RING RING RING RING
RING RING