this

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 14 10:42:09 EDT 2010

On 4/14/10, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> "Star Cannibal has come again.."

Ew, awake again. Anyway, other than to take the possible blow ansd assume
the Star Cannibal position for my goof, I do see your point here. If only
there were a way to get across that "we",  in the above lyric, is intended
to actually mean _these_ lyrics-
However, I have always maintained that the message music is bringing across
is really pretty inherently silly, and without an accompanying sound clip I
think it will be pretty hard not to come through comically. but even
then,,,,,