Church Of Hawkwind

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 22 05:14:55 EDT 2010

Mike,

the bonus cuts on this CD are Angel Voices (Extended Version) / Harvey's
Sequence / Fall Of Earth City (Alternate Version Harvey Vocals) / Water
Music (Light Specific Data) Looking In The Future / Virgin Of The World

The cuts from the original CD were recorded later and do not appear on this
issue. Much as I like them (especially Damage of Life) I never felt they
fitted very well and feel this issue is much more in keeping with the
original release.

Packaging includes the usual notes (from Mark) and reprint of the original
lyric book.

Well up to Atomhenge standards and recommended.

Steve