Church Of Hawkwind

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 24 07:16:11 EDT 2010

 In that case I have no idea.
You've got me thinking now, Where WILL they turn up?

Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:05
Subject: Re: Church Of Hawkwind

Oh nothing heavy here!!!  I sent myself "packing", to the Atomhenge site,
not the Atomohenge site (I hear that dreaded spellchecker a'callin')
Anyway, I've always thought those tracks were recorded FOR the CD release of
Church (around 94 I would suppose),  and if Atomhenge is putting them out
again that means Dave may really have ignored me......but if not, what IS in
store!!!!!