Cardiff St.Davids Hall

Tim Hall tim at KALYR.COM
Wed Apr 28 15:17:26 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm on this list because I'm a BOC fan rather than for HW, but...   I'm
going to the Cardiff gig this weekend (of which I've seen no mention on
this list), which will be the first time I've seen Hawkwind for
something like 30 years.  Really don't know what to expect from them.

HW in an all-seated venue seems weird, though...

Anyone who's going, though, *do* get there in time for the support act,
Panic Room - a five-piece band blending prog, folk, jazz and metal,
fronted by the very talented and very lovely Anne-Marie Helder.  They're
not to be missed!
--

Tim Hall
Weblog -> http://www.kalyr.com/weblog