Blood of the Earth?

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 29 16:55:08 EDT 2010

Ahhhh  brilliant news..

the last couple of tours have been personal favourites, and really
hoped this line up would get into a decent studio and record an album
worthy of their talent.

I can genuinely say I am really looking forward to this album so
much..... Niall & Tim are awesome additions. And I think the band have
a great new songwriter in Mr Dibs..

  Vinyl as well - whoohoo !!!!!!!