OFF!!!: (HW) BOTE (my review)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 4 18:37:45 EDT 2010

If I catch any of the Motorbangers-but-not-Hawkwind freakazoids hoarding the
USA Kings Of Speed 45 for love of the fist version, I'll kick their
ass....(or try hard)
My theory is that when people say "Space Rock's Not My Thing", it's BS they
are not even aware they are spewing.
It is simply that the majority of people are barcoded sheep and require
radio-hype to back up the bands they "wear".
But of course I could be very deluded and probably am.