HW: Live on BBC 6 music

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 19 15:54:34 EDT 2010

You really got me freaked out there.
I thought it was going to be 15 minutes of video.

StevePXR5

-----Original Message-----
From: John Rennie <hawkfan at RATSAUCE.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:46
Subject: Re: HW: Live on BBC 6 music

Aha, it was the Gideon Coe show with Tom Ravenscroft sitting in. The

show is at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tgcs0/Gideon_Coe_18_08_2010/

if anyone's interested. There was a 15 minute excerpt from the Paris

Theatre, London 1972 concert starting 2 hours 18 minutes into the show.

Two tracks were played, Brainstorm and an abbreviated Master of the

Universe. A brief but excellent quality recording.

JR