Here we are again! Steve L

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 21 16:02:11 EDT 2010

Aye, grate to hear from ya, Mike.  It'll be excellent to hoist a drink or ten with ya again !   Lucky you, in that the grey hairs won't show (unlike the rest of us)  haha....  Funny someone turned me onto the new (to me) record store, call fopp, thought it was fofp at first, and that they'd dedicated a whole chain to you !!!

Many thanks for the schedule tips.....   I still remember Kieth B's face when he looked aroud in 2002 and saw that Dave had slipped into a space behind them, amazing he didn't drop his guitar really......

And our rainbow friends from Sheffield are you still along for the ride ??  (on a 3 wheeled bicycle made for six....)  Happy memoris of rpjecting my lights onto polyhedra while chatting to Tim  Blake arounda campfire......

Wow, less than a week !

Can't wait !!

Steve