hawkfest - lots of bands - times

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 23 06:51:35 EDT 2010

Hey Steve,

just noticed on your Kranschaft site that you actually seem to know when you're playing (Sat 7-8 pm)   wouldn't miss it for the world !!

Does that mean that you have a clue when anybody else is playing ???    (I know I'm stretching here, this isn't exactly Live Aid, with pinpoint timing, more like Space Aid with interstellar interpretations of time.....

Reminds me of the time I actually got Robert Fripp to tell a joke:

RF: So what is time anyway ?

smartass me: Well I bet you can't anser *that* one:

RF: Well its about 10:30.........

Gawd this is goign to be fun....

Steve L