I hope they have snow chains on the HW codex tires

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 1 10:48:54 EST 2010

ehrmm
scuse me just for a sec
I was looking at the codex trying to find the matrix info for the
alternate Calvert vocal mix (loud/bright version), on original 72 UK
SM 45's but my decoder seems broke.
can you help??
I seem to recall I had it a couple ways, one of them on a solid center version.
I think there may be at least 3 matrix IDs for these overall, just
cannot recall the specifics for shit