I hope they have snow chains on the bus

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Dec 1 14:48:07 EST 2010

Dunno if anyone has noticed but for the past 3 years the snow has started to
fall just as Hawkwind begin their tour - must be Britain's answer to global
warming.    Looks like Holmfirth is open for business - from the Forum
page: " http://www.virtualhuddersfield.com/wood1.htm    webcam opposite
Picturedrome, road has been clear all day"
Jill
<who has just dug the front steps out for the second time this week -
Edinburgh never gets snow....>