I hope they have snow chains on the bus

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 2 09:51:27 EST 2010

On 12/2/10, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> mike coleman writes:
>> The people here in Dallas think it's cold and it just cracks me up
>
> I was over in Florida a couple of weeks ago repeatedly failing to see a
> Shuttle blastoff. Some folks there said it was cold when the temperature
> was about normal for a summer's day in Scotlad.
>
> FoFP

I wonder if I could find you a slope somewhere here, likely have to be
man-made, and if you can grass-ski??
Anyway, my trip is relative humidity, and comparing Key West and
Houston, vectoring in on Urban Heat Island effect, and then making my
case on the human forehead for my discomfort here in Dallas'
I think at this point it should be called "Global Weirding" and you
may indeed be onto it there Mike, from what I know...hasn't the sun
been in a long period of flare remission and I am certain I have heard
others inferring this affects weather