I hope they have snow chains on the bus

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 2 12:13:00 EST 2010

> On 12/2/10, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>> I was over in Florida a couple of weeks ago repeatedly failing to see a
>> Shuttle blastoff.

That does sound fun. Did you see the LA Mystery Rocket in the news.???
the thing nobody seemed to know from where it came or whose it
is,,,but love blaming China and making airplane contrail explanations
for??,,,One of these blasted off out of the ocean in Canada about a
year ago I think it was.....
I want to see one of these launch
Canada made the very same statement "It's Ain't Ours"
I think the trail is for visual effect....hehe
I *do* of course realise these could be something secret, but known