[Hawkwind] Re: More live footage on YouTube...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 05:39:41 EST 2010

On 12/6/10, strobridge jill <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Star Cannibal – not sure about this one

drink a bunch of wine and CRANK IT UP.....play it in repeated
succession PLENTY LOUD that all the neighbors get in hammered in, and
if neighbors are are in short supply hopefully there will be a window
where you can catch some passers-by.....
Fear not .....your own newfound joy
The twiddly bass-line and phaser-set-on-stun synth will make up for
any lyrical odditiy, although I should think it at least has some kind
of "Predator" thing goin' on, though I'm not a fan there myself......
I hate humans having any heroic chance, AT ALL
HOLLYWOOD MUST DIE