[Hawkwind] Re: More live footage on YouTube...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 16:01:39 EST 2010

BTW Jill, a few years ago the subejct of the UK Mt. Grill with a
yellow label came up and I recall you'd not seen one. I happen to have
an extra one, that isn't mint, but isn't trash I don't think that has
a ruined cover, and by chance you think your cover is durable enough
to house both versions it's yours...
Mike, who just selected a Church vinyl at random to see which mint was
mintest and I hit the jackpot...none cleaner exists
Dave sufficiently burned up like a forest fire in Dallas.......that's
what the sun is for,,,
(I wonder if that's why he's squinting in the RCA promo photo)