[Hawkwind] Re: More live footage on YouTube...

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Dec 7 16:29:26 EST 2010

hi Mike

This is true  I have a cream UA label in a cover with no tracklist and a
cream Liberty label in a cover with a tracklist but no yellow label.   I
would very much appreciate one - Thank You!   What would you like in
exchange?  I doubt I have any vinyl you need (though am willing to try and
find something) but may still have some dollars stashed away from past
exchanges somewhere that are looking for a good home outwith the UK.  Can I
offer you a few?

cheers
Jill