[Hawkwind] Re: More live footage on YouTube...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 16:45:12 EST 2010

I am more than happy to give it to you
It's just something to have and I have had it lying around way too long.
You will do me a favor being rid of it.
I only ask you to be slightly patient as I am totally poor at this
moment, and I just did Keth Kniveton a favor and he is waitiing to pay
me when the item arrives.
I will need an address to send it to when I can get it off
it NOOO problem
Mike