we don't have Trev anymore

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 8 19:20:10 EST 2010

Yes it was, which was fine, but AFAIK there is no real ailing widow
(physically) or parental need, so if I were behind the thing I'd kill
it. Also, I know it (the cancer) was being kept low-key, but enough
people know me and know that I would have expected to be informed. I
also realise Trev did not take it upon himself to let me know, however
that might have got through to me.
end subject from me, unless drawn in