(OFF) it's Steve's fault

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 10 12:21:53 EST 2010

That I will have food to eat at christmas, instead of starving with a
terrible headache like Thanksgiving.
Exactly which Steve is to blame, I'll keep private
I am compelled to share the below email I sent to my friend in China,
hopefully somebody might enjoy Lemmy's comments through the teary eyes

Sub: sometime it's the LITTLE things
In my case, cherry 7-UP, TGI Friday's jalapeno cheddar poppers, and
the things that come out of Lemmy's mouth:

Finally, Lemmy talks about how the new, twentieth Motorhead album is
shaped by the current political climate, and his his anger at the BP
oil spill. "You can love the individual, but you can't love the
race... we're arrogant bastards. We're like a dose of crabs", and adds
that human cooperation could learn from our smaller fellows on this
spinning planet: "talk to the ants, they've got communism working".