Greetings from a Kiwi Hawkfan

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 10 12:53:13 EST 2010

Provided mother nature has us here in the coming decades, it will be a
flash and you will be seeing HW in 25-year hindsight with nothing
having changed.
Hawkwind has this amazing ability to hold attention. I find almost all
of even the "disgruntled" fans to still be in possession of the latest
releases, year after year after year.....
While I may not go back to 1990 (WOW Steve S.), totally cool, this
fourm has caught the Mike Coleman virus twice now over the years, and
I would be totally lost without it.
WELCOME
note: If anyone on this forum passed away it would make me ill.
another note: don't be shocked to get private email from me asking for
help obtaining New Zealand Hawkwind LP pressings in trade or for sale,
and I'll do you dright if you can help